People

I like travelling... different places... different people... different food :)
Actually I revel in it...

By places, I don't necessarily mean globetrotting... even different streets of Delhi qualifies... because each nook and corner seems to have a species of homo sapiens specific to that latitude and longitude, with a food specialty too...

Chatting up with people is the perfect way to understand their ecosystem, and how they tick...

My latest sample space of human curios are Ola/Uber drivers, who seem to belong to varied sects/segments of society, from college students to part time workers to fleet operators.... each of them has a different story to tell... and different side of the coin....

Comments

  1. Taxi drivers and auto drivers have always interesting stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do.. each ride unfolds a different tale..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

An Apology